Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Book

Since finding out we were pregnant I have started a quest for the perfect baby book.  And it hasn't been easy... all the ones at the store were so cheesy and unpersonable, I figured I was going to have to make my own to fit our style...  I was googling baby book ideas when I stumbled across  RubyLove, she has the cutest baby books....  I LOVE her style and the personal touches her baby books have.

This is the one I ordered: 
NEUTRAL Modern Baby Memory Book . NEW Lime Petals Album NEUTRAL Modern Baby Memory Book . NEW Lime Petals Album
NEUTRAL Modern Baby Memory Book . NEW Lime Petals AlbumNEUTRAL Modern Baby Memory Book . NEW Lime Petals Album

Yes, it's kind of expensive, but here's how I justified it to Ty.... What's the one prized possesion your mom saved from your baby years?  Yup, the baby book. :)

P.S. No, we did not name our baby Abigail--those are just stock photos.  We're still working on girl names, although we do have it narrowed down to 4 (2 of which are my picks and 2 of which are Ty's)

No comments:

Post a Comment