Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 23 Survey

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale is still averaging somewhere between 5-7 total lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: I have three pair of dress pants and 2 pairs of jeans that are still comfortable...the rest are LONG gone!

Sleep: no issues in that department

Best Moment of the Week: got the crib ordered! Still searching for the right dresser, rug, bookshelf, and changing table...

Movement: Yes! Daily at 9 am and then usually from 8-10pm

Food Craving: Nothing in particular...

Food aversions: No, I seem to have the opposite....

Morning sickness: COMPLETELY done with it! WHOOT. WHOOT.

Gender: it's a girl!

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: Still in! Ty said the other night it's changing shapes...

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding ring: still on!

Exercise: Back to walking a lot at work now that school has started again I don't really have time to work out.

What I miss: coffee

What I'm looking forward to this week: Ty's parents are coming to down for Ty's birthday

Weekly Wisdom: haven't really gotten any...

Favorite item bought this week: not my favorite item, but definitely Ty's.... (matching Michael Jordan onesie, booties, and cap).  If you can't see the picture very well, yes, those are black and pink retros on her shirt... He's still looking for his favorite shoe in a white and pink patent leather.. I'll keep you posted on that search... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment