Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
And a few Ty-ism's to start your week out right... :)
Ty-ism #16 While at Target today adding items to our baby registry...
Ty: Nipple brush? This looks likes it would really hurt. Come look at this! Who would want one of these. This looks like it'd rub 'em raw!!!
Katie: What?!?! This is to clean bottles...not human nipples...
Ty: Ohh, that makes sense...
(seriously almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.... If I would have left him there for a few more seconds he was bound to open the package and confirm how coarse the bristles really were...)
(seriously almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.... If I would have left him there for a few more seconds he was bound to open the package and confirm how coarse the bristles really were...)
Ty-ism #17: While looking for purple curtains for the baby's room:
Ty: You're not even giving this girl a fighting chance to be girly. The least you could do would be to add some pink and glitter in there somewhere. Maybe even throw in a headband here and there...
Ty-ism #18:
Ty: We need a name that isn't going to make her think she needs to wear pounds of makeup when she's 12. We need a sporty name. Ohh, I hope she isn't one of those girls obsessed with makeup and boys and wants to cry to me about how much boys suck.
Ty-ism #19:
Tyler: I read today that you're going to start thinking you're going into labor.
Me: You mean the Braxton-Hicks contractions?
Tyler: Yah, are those what they call those fake contractions where your stomach gets really really hard?
Me: Yes.
Tyler: Okay, well it said I should help you sit down when you're having one. So let me know.
Tyler: I read today that you're going to start thinking you're going into labor.
Me: You mean the Braxton-Hicks contractions?
Tyler: Yah, are those what they call those fake contractions where your stomach gets really really hard?
Me: Yes.
Tyler: Okay, well it said I should help you sit down when you're having one. So let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment