Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 22 Survey

How Far Along: 22weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: it's starting to hit.... home scale says somewhere between 5-7 total lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: broke down and bought some maternity gear last weekend, still favor my old dress pants and jeans though...

Sleep: STILL sleeping like a rock, except for getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom... I'm still able to sleep on my stomach, but notice the amount of time is getting shorter and shorter...

Best Moment of the Week: So many this week!  Found out we are having a girl, definitely felt her move a few times, painted the nursery, bought baby clothes, heard her heartbeat (150)

Movement: Yes, very faintly and all the right side of my belly button.

Food Craving: Nothing in particular...My purchases of juice from the grocery store have increased though...

Food aversions: No, I seem to have the opposite....

Morning sickness: COMPLETELY done with it! WHOOT. WHOOT.

Gender: it's a girl!

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: Still in!  Did notice it's changed shape and maybes gotten a little more shallow...

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding ring: still on!

Exercise: Back to walking a lot at work now that school has started again I don't really have time to work out.

What I miss: not being out of breath after the easiest tasks...
What I'm looking forward to this week: if I don't have to work this weekend, we are going nursery furniture shopping!
Weekly Wisdom: get baby used to formula and breast milk to eliminate potential issues later down the road.
Favorite item bought this week: went a little crazy on clothes with mother-in-law in town... :)  But it was all clearance items, so that makes it okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment