4How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale is still averaging somewhere between 5-7 total lbs gained.
Maternity Clothes: I have three pair of dress pants and 2 pairs of jeans that are still comfortable...the rest are LONG gone!
Sleep: no issues in that department
Best Moment of the Week: her kicks are really intensifying, not soccer quality kicks yet, but I'm sure they're on their way!
Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale is still averaging somewhere between 5-7 total lbs gained.
Maternity Clothes: I have three pair of dress pants and 2 pairs of jeans that are still comfortable...the rest are LONG gone!
Sleep: no issues in that department
Best Moment of the Week: her kicks are really intensifying, not soccer quality kicks yet, but I'm sure they're on their way!
Movement: Yes! Daily at 9 am and then usually from 8-10pm
Food Craving: chocolate chip cookies. If you know me, I by no means have a sweet tooth! I am surprised how many places offer deserts! I've never really paid attention to all the places you can get deserts... this is trouble, on top of girl scout cookie season... Just not fair to ask a pregnant lady if she'd like to buy girl scout cookies. Uh, hello give me 5 of everything you've got!
Food aversions: No, I seem to have the opposite....
Morning sickness: Sadly, it is back... Going to ask my doctor next week about it because this round of morning sickness is extremely painful immediately followed by other unpleasant bodily functions. This is the puking that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy--from the bottom of your gut, nothing coming out, puking... no fun...
Gender: it's a girl!
Labor Signs: no thank you.
Belly Button: Still in! I have a mole that resides in the inside of my belly button, I have always been able to feel it, but now I'm able to see it... which means that button is getting closer to popp'n out...
Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.
Wedding ring: still on!
Exercise: Back to walking a lot at work now that school has started again I don't really have time to work out.
What I miss: not being out of breath...
What I'm looking forward to this week: we are going thrifting... I'm envisioning a shabby chic room with lots of refurbished furniture. I'd really like to find an older style changing table that I can repaint a vibrant violet....
Weekly Wisdom: people are keeping their comments to themselves...not sure if that's because I'm usually opinionated myself and they'd rather, or nobody has anything to offer up...
Favorite item bought this week: Ty's mom brought a WHOLE SUITCASE down for little miss. Seriously, this kid's got a clothes issue already! Ty and I bought 50 children's hangers, thinking that would get us by until her birth.... nope. we have less than 20 of those left (and that's not counting all the clothes that were left on the store hangers).
Here's a few Ty-isms (and one from me) to leave you with:
Ty-ism #14: after receiving my breast pump in the mail
Ty: I am so excited to see how this thing works, hopefully it's all clear so I can understand how it does it.
Katie: um?
Ty: you'll be like those cows at the state fair that are on display milking. I'll just be on the other side of the glass window eating my ice cream cone and observing in awe...
Ty-ism #15: Showing him a striped outfit that one of my mom's friends gave us
Me: Isn't this cute?
Ty: Yah, but if she's anything like her dad, which she will be...she won't be wanting to wear horizontal stripes for very long!
Katie-ism #1:
Me: Okay, maybe I sould have listened to you and got something to eat at 9 like you said... my exceptional prenancy nose sniffed down dounts in a nearby break area where I proceeded to smash 2 of them down, didn't even bother making two trips--just double fisted them. YUM!
Tyler: If they were smart over there they would hide them immediately!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment