Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale just keeps climbing... +21 lbs...
Maternity Clothes: Yes, no dress pants (or jeans fit anymore)...
Sleep: This week officially ended me being able to sleep on my stomach. I fought it for as long as I could, but there's just too much belly in the way to be comfortable on my stomach anymore!
Best Moment of the Week: finding out everything was okay with little miss and getting an EXTRA sneak peek of her...
Movement: Yes! Back to her normal gymnastics routines.
Food Craving: Still fruit! If this baby doesn't come out looking like the Chiquita banana lady it'll be a miracle!
Food aversions: Haven't turned down food yet!
Morning sickness: Every morning right after I get out of bed... I'm learning to accept it.
Gender: two ultrasound tech's confirmed it's still a girl
Labor Signs: no thank you.
Belly Button: I have a mole that used to be in the inside of my belly button, it's now out. I think I've got a few more weeks before it pops out.
Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.
Wedding ring: still on, but getting a little tight...
Exercise: We have one more final and then we'll be done with school for a couple weeks, plus the weather is getting nicer so I'm looking forward to taking Gracie for long walks again!
What I miss: being ignored. It seems I can't do anything without someone telling me I shouldn't be doing that... like lifting a part at work, or carrying my own bags... It's nice to get the extra attention, but I'm so independent it bothers me to get help when I know I can do it on my own...
What I'm looking forward to this week: we have another doctor appointment today and get to hear her heartbeat. I also have my first official shower this weekend hosted by Jenna & Brooke. Really excited for that, except Jenna's too pregnant to even be able to drive to my shower she is hosting!
Weekly Wisdom: I got plenty of advice from my aunts this weekend, I'll spare the details. :)
Favorite item bought this week: This weekend we went to Omaha to celebrate my Grandma's 78th birthday with my aunts & uncles by gambling. (one of) My favorite aunts flew in from Colorado and brought her baby shower gift with as she won't be able to come back this weekend. She bought all kinds of neat gifts and it was fun to ooh and ahh with my aunts over all the cute things. She also purchased the infamous nipple brush! We got a good laugh out of that as well!
(once/if she posts pictures on facebook I'll try to add the picture of our reaction) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment