Tuesday, April 19, 2011

32 Week Survey

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: +25...all fluid and baby, right? :)

Maternity Clothes: yup! Gotta love the elastic waistband!

Sleep: like a rock!

Best Moment of the Week: we got the wood swatch in order to match the paint color so we could paint the dresser the same color as the crib we have yet to receive.

Movement: Yes! My, how she has gotten stronger! She kicks with a purpose now.  I've also felt hiccups on and off for the last two weeks...Makes for an interesting feeling when she's resting on your bladder...

Food Craving: nothing in particular... I was craving butterfinger easter eggs and looked all over for them, once I found them they weren't as good as I envisioned...

Food aversions: Haven't turned down food yet!

Morning sickness: Every morning right after I get out of bed... I'm learning to accept it.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: technically, I would say it's still in...but very shallow

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding ring: still on, but getting a little tight...

Exercise: Yah, that has pretty much ceased... I still walk a lot but anything else gets me winded...

What I miss: nothing really.  Maybe having my body back to myself...Not always feeling tired, bloated, suffering from heartburn, morning sickness, etc.

What I'm looking forward to this week: spending the long weekend with family in sunny Arizona.

Weekly Wisdom: put them in the swing or sling early so they get accustomed to it early...

Favorite item bought this week: This wasn't bought, but was homemade.  If you know me, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE homemade gifts and when these arrived in the mail I squealed with delight.  Look how talented my friend Hayley is! (Hopefully little girl's head isn't too big to fit these adorable headbands and hats!...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment