Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale is jumped to +14 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: This seems like the perfect place to rant about maternity pants!!!
1. maternity clothes NEVER seem to be on sale, so if you're a bargain shopper like myself (and Tyler) you have to justify paying full price for something you are only going to wear a few months.
2. Then you have to explain to your bargain shopping husband why it is COMPLETELY NECESSARY and WORTH IT to pay full price for maternity clothes. (I think he learned his lesson on this one...)
3. IF I have to pay full price for dress pants and jeans why do I not get the full benefits? WHY do they feel the need to make fake pockets? Apparently pregnant women do not need pockets? Super annoying.
4. Also, while the pants manufacturer's are assuming everything (like pockets are for normal people)...they also must assume that ALL pregnant women have short legs? Have not found a pair of pants yet that don't look like I'm getting ready to wade through the flood of '93.
Okay, I'm done... Which reminds me I still need to get more of these stupid pants....
Sleep: no issues in that department
Best Moment of the Week: well apparently my belly has gone from looking like the girl that ate too many donuts to the pregnant girl. I have had all kinds of people (that I don't even know) ask me when I'm due so that tells me it truly looks like a pregnant belly if they're comfortable being so blunt about it!
Movement: Yes! Mercedes was sitting on my belly the other night while watching tv and she was getting all huffy and growling that my belly kept moving and disturbing her peaceful nap...
Food Craving: Oranges, pineapples, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Orange AND Pineapple Juice. I think I average about 2 oranges a day as well as a carton of juice every 3 days. Ty's favorite line is, "when are you going to crave something good like Ice Cream? That's what I'm craving!"
Food aversions: No, I seem to have the opposite....
Morning sickness: Just when I think I'm done with it--it comes back. After talking with my pregnant friends I think I'd much rather take the morning sickness than the other pregnancy related symptoms...
Gender: it's a girl! I think Tyler is having a hard time wrapping his brain around the idea this little girl is NOT coming out as a 12 year girl ready to wear makeup and begging to date boys.
Labor Signs: no thank you.
Belly Button: Still in! Tyler will tell anyone willing to listen that it's quite shallow now. Then he'll proceed to pull his eye taunt or slant and say, this is what her belly button really looks like. Thanks hon, for allowing everyone the visual of "my true belly button". :)
Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.
Wedding ring: still on!
Exercise: Back to walking a lot at work now that school has started again I don't really have time to work out.
What I miss: You know that feeling after you eat too much and you feel bloated and uncomfortable standing or sitting? Yeah, that's how I'm starting to feel 24-7....I know, I know... I hear it only gets worse...
What I'm looking forward to this week: we get to hear her heartbeat again on Friday. One of my favorite moments, not just to solidify the fact there IS ACTUALLY something living,growing inside me (and not just a tumor), but whenever they start the dopplar to locate her heart I always watch Ty's face... His entire face lights up and it's like he just received the best gift from Santa anybody could ask for...
Weekly Wisdom: sleep now
Favorite item bought this week: My mom is now addicted to the clearance baby clothes shopping... she picked up the CUTEST Mary Jane socks (I couldn't find the actual picture of the socks she bought, but close enough)...

seriously, how cute are these?!?!?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment