Ty-ism #20: While folding and hanging laundry (yes, ladies that's right I have the perfect husband) I hear:
Tyler: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatie, WHAT are these?
Me: Those are maternity pants.
Tyler: What is this extra thing? Looks like a tube top/pants combo...
Me: They go over your belly to help keep your pants up.
Tyler: You aren't seriously considering wearing those are you?!?!
Me: I have to.
Tyler: Great. Now I have a wife that wears "granny panties" pants up to her neck. With the amount of money these cost do they replace a bra too? It looks like they go high enough up they would be able to.
Ty-ism #21
Me: We need to find like a high school babysitter that could watch her if my mom can't while we're at school.
Ty: Hmm, well I don't know of any high school age girls.
Me: Why does it have to be a girl?
Ty: Because guys don't know anything. Look at how clueless I am when it comes to babies and stuff. Girls are just born to know what to do. Girls are just more sensitive and understanding and stuff.
And since Ty said I'm pick'n on him with only including Ty-isms and I need to post more from me, here's one from yours truely to end on... (oldie, but a goodie)
Katie-ism #2: Panicking, I called Tyler's cell phone only to get his voicemail. I tried again. Same thing. I now call a third time and call his work number "which is reserved for emergencies only". By this time I am crying hysterically in my office at work. Mind you this isn't a few crocodile tears, this is full blown UGLY cry....
Me: Ty.........?
Tyler: Yes, what's wrong?!?!?!?!
Me: I'm starving *sob* and I don't have anything to eat *sob* and I've already ate my entire lunch and snacks...
Tyler: It's 9:30 a.m.?
Me: I know, and I forgot my purse at home so I can't even buy anything to eat.
Tyler: Okay, just calm down. Go ask Jake (our former roommate, who also works at Deere) if you can borrow lunch money. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you money.
Me: *sob* okay...he won't think I'm fat asking for lunch money at 9:30 will he? *sob*
Tyler: well, it is 9:30... but I'm sure he won't judge, just as long as you don't ask for more than $20...
Tyler: well, it is 9:30... but I'm sure he won't judge, just as long as you don't ask for more than $20...
so it sounds trivial now looking back, but at the time it was NECESSARY... and for all of you judging out there, I eat my first breakfast at 5 am so by 9:30 I've already got a few hours on you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment