Friday, May 31, 2013

Let's get fruity!

Today's Pinterest Post is a yummy recipe I used at Harper's Birthday Party.  I tripled the recipe and had NONE left over.  I had a lot of people comment on how good this was and wanted to know what the "special ingredient was". This definitely made it into to my "special cookbook" {this cookbook was given to my by my mom a few years back and I LOVE IT! Only recipes that we love get entered into this book.  Ty even now knows to say, "make sure this one makes it into the book" when I'm trying out a new recipe if he likes it.}  Well this one is definitely a new favorite and I can't wait to make it again.

So this is what I pinned:
Pinned Image

I didn't get a picture of my fruit salad for two reasons: 1. It was a little crazy that day and 2. there was nothing left over.

Here's the recipe {I followed it exactly, but tripled it and made it the night before to let it "marinate" and let it get a little juicy}.

Serves 3-4
2 tablespoons dry instant vanilla pudding mix
1 pound of strawberries, quartered
1/2 pint blueberries
1/2 pint raspberries
1/2 pineapple, cubed
1 bunch grapes

Sprinkle fruit pudding powder and stir. Serve immediately or allow to sit overnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment