Friday, May 17, 2013

Basket O' Lids

So, I don't think this is on Pinterest yet (it's my own creation), but I think it needs to be! :)

About 4 years ago I opened my cupboard to find a Tupperware lid, and I bet you know how this story ends...

Well, I had had enough so I went to my "Costco Cupboard" as Ty refers to it {you know, were you stockpile toothpaste, toothbrushes, toilet papers, sunscreen, etc.}  I also keep random baskets and containers in there for future uses.  I had a few different containers to choose from, but it ultimately came down to what container was wide enough to hold my largest lid and short enough to fit in my cupboard. And by chance I had just the basket...



Are you thinking, "doh, why didn't I think of that" yet?  Seriously, it's been so handy and it's fit in the cupboard of both houses we've owned.  And the best part? You never have that scary feeling of opening the cupboard door with the thought of something falling on your head...

No comments:

Post a Comment