Thursday, June 6, 2013

39 Weeks

So I haven't done these very frequently with Baby #2 and thought that one final one would be fun {especially since this is the longest I've ever been pregnant}

How Far Along: 39 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: +55 lbs...........

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah.  With Harper I was able to use the old elastic hair band method with a few pair of pants--this time around I can't even get my non-pregnancy pants around my thighs...  I've also noticed with Harper I liked to wear the low elastic waistband and with this one I like the full belly coverage.  I think it has something to do with the way they're carried.

Sleep: I am up religiously every 2 hours to go to the bathroom. I also use this time to switch sides I'm sleeping on because if I try to roll over in bed I look like one of those bugs stuck on their backs with all of their appendages flailing...seriously.

Best Moment of the Week: The eviction notice induction has been scheduled for tomorrow so we'll be able to meet the little man soon!!

Movement: Big time. He moves a lot more than Harper did {but not as many hiccups}.  I also feel him "breathing".  He will also move a foot elbow some body part and it'll stretch my stomach out so I'll poke it to let him know he needs to move it. Sometimes he listens, sometimes he puts it right back where it was.  It'll be interesting to compare his personality with Harper's {when Harper did this I'd push it and she'd push right back with NO intentions of rearranging, which still fits her personality today....}

Food Craving: soy vanilla milk, tater tots and eggos {no syrup}.  Seriously cannot get enough {this may or may not have contributed to my 55 lbs of fluid weight gain}

Food aversions: Haven't turned down food yet! Obviously.

Morning sickness: Not. One. Single. Time. However, I have had heartburn so bad  there have been a few times I thought I was going to throw up because of the pain

Gender: All boy {Ty's verified a few times now}

Labor Signs: Yes... I was even that girl that went to the hospital in false labor...

Belly Button: some days it's an inney and some days it's an outey
Stretch Marks: Some on the back side of my love handles. I also noticed one that I received with Harper has gotten longer

Wedding ring: nope, no chance of that baby being worn all day

Exercise: If by exercise you mean getting out of bed or getting off the couch, then yes. Both activities require an immense amount of exertion and usually end with me being breathless...

What I miss: Having my energy to be productive around the house, getting on the floor and playing with Harper, and sleeping at night to name a few.  A nice cold Coors Light with green olives sounds pretty darn good too.  But I'm trying to cherish these last few minutes as I know I'll miss having the little man all to myself and feeling his regular movements.
What I'm looking forward to this week: uh, duh. HIS ARRIVAL!

Weekly Wisdom: as much as you can enjoy these last few moments as a family of three

Favorite item bought this week: We haven't really had to purchase must for the little man as most of the baby items we have were gender neutral.  I have made it my personal mission to find cute, boy clothes.  Apparently every single item of boy clothing has to be plastered with construction, teddy bears, or sports.... I have scored some pretty great deals at garage sales the last few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment