Friday, March 22, 2013

BAD Names

A recent text conversation Tyler and I had about choosing names for the little guy {please note that we have somewhat decided on the middle name--it'll either be Charles or Alan after our fathers}:

Ty-ism #34:
Me:
If the name starts with B then the middle name needs to be Charles...
Me: I don’t like BAD...
Tyler: That doesn’t matter... Wes’ is WAD
Me: Which is awful
Tyler: Haha. How often do you hear that? Never, that’s what I thought
Me: Yeah, but think how many times you sign your initials... I can also see him thinking at 16 it’d be cool to get “BAD” tattooed somewhere and that would just be douchy....
Tyler: Haha. Well that’s true. What other names do you have then? Most of mine I guess start with a “B”
Me: I don’t like how any of the names looks on a resume...
Tyler: Maybe he’ll be unemployed so it won’t matter
Me: LOL. That’s promising... if that’s the case then I say we pick BAD so he can get some sweet tattoos using his name :) hopefully one of them includes flames and another one says, BAD ASS (that would look sweet on his knuckles)
Tyler: Yep. Let him win in prison. No one will mess with him.

Also, for the few followers we have out there. I passed my 2nd glucose test, so if you need to get a hold of me this weekend I will most likely being eating eggos {and everything skinny bagels} as that's still all that I crave... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment