Friday, May 25, 2012

house update

So we stopped by the house last night and were surprised to see the flooring guys just finishing the hardwoods and almost complete with the tiling.  Here's a little sneak peek:

Master Bath: Ty was very hesitant about the hexagons & subway tile before but saw it last night and kept mentioning how much he loved it! (score for me!) :)

Beautiful hardwoods!!!


Tiling in kid's bathrooms


View from our Master Bedroom.  Floors done, trim done, walls painted...

Living room and a little of the kitchen peninsula

"dining room" that we've already figured out it will be H's storage area for ALL her toys!
Annnnd.... just because I can here's a picture of a cutie. :)  My birthday present from my brother was a chair for Harper (how does that work out?!?! I'm okay with it it though).  I was looking at this picture noticing the two bruises on her forehead (thought she was invincible and could walk off the side of the babysitter's deck).  Then I noticed her little smirky, proud smile and it hit me--she's got the same eyes at me!!  So to Harper, sorry that you inherited the saggy, droopy-above-the-eye look with the bags underneath--you can thank your Grandpa Charlie for those as he's got the same ones (that he gave me too)...



No comments:

Post a Comment