Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 15: Orange

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Nothing new to report this week, I am feeling the best I have in weeks.  Still, pretty tired but I'm guessing work is to blame for that...NOT incubating a baby... :)  Excited that Christmas is right around the corner, hopefully the snow holds out so we are able to travel and see family!

Ty-ism #5:  In an email Ty asks, "are you planning on getting a tattoo during your pregnancy?"
Me: "Uhh no, that's pretty random... why?"
Ty: "Well, my app today said that you can't because the ink gets into your bloodstream.  So I just wanted to make sure you weren't secretly planning something..."

No comments:

Post a Comment