Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 13 Survey

So I've seen this on a few blogs and thought this was a fun and candid way to document our pregnancy.

How Far Along?: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss?: home scale says -5, so we're roll'n with it!

Maternity Clothes: Thankfully not yet!

Sleep: sleeping like a rock.

Best Moment of the Week: hearing Baby D's heartbeat yesterday at our appointment. 154 beats per minute, loud and strong!

Movement: Not yet.

Food Craving: Anything fruit or fruit flavored.  I went to Costco this weekend and bought a huge tub each of strawberries, kiwis, grapes, pineapple, and two large jugs of fruit juice.  Ty thought I was crazy!

Food aversions: Dairy & red meat, but that's always kind of been the case.  I used to LOVE cottage cheese, and now the thought of it makes me gag.

Morning sickness: Down to one gag session a day.  I've noticed it's related to if I haven't ate within the last 2 hours...(see earlier post about hollow leg syndrome, I am RAVISHED every two hours and if I don't eat something, I usually end up gagging until I get food).

Gender: I'm thinking a boy, but can't explain why I think that...

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: Still in!

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding rings: still on!

Exercise:  I walk a lot at work, but haven't hit the gym in awhile due to my long days at work at class on Mondays & Wednesdays

What I miss: my energy levels...

What I'm looking forward to: when I don't feel like I've ate too much for lunch and now have a muffin top, but rather when I've got a baby bump

Weekly Wisdom: Eat everything you can over the holidays, you can't do anything else that's fun...

Favorite item bought this week: I've been really good and haven't bought anything but a halloween bib!  I'm holding out until we find out the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment