Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.
Nothing else too exciting in the world of the DeMaris'.. Enjoying the quickly approaching holiday season (which I have 7 paid days off!) We also took a short 4 week class for our Masters, which we will finish up next week. I have had some lower back pain and hip socket pain, but I read everything starts to shift about this time and expands... I also read my ribs will expand 2-3 inches to accommodate for larger breaths when the baby occupies more space... so crazy to think about all the changes the body endures to safely protect and grow this little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment