I did finally manage to take a pic of the belly in all it's glory... Here's a little then and now:
![]() |
| 30 weeks with Harper |
| 31 Weeks with little Dude |
Tyler: Someone at work today was asking if you were pregnant. They said, "is Katie expecting? I mean not to be..." and I cut him off and said, "Pregnant, yes! How could you not tell, she's as big as a house!"
Me: that's nice of you...
Tyler: Well, I mean have you looked at yourself lately? There's no way anyone should mistake you for being anything other than being pregnant.
Ty-ism #38:
I was trying to find something to wear for a "business casual" work function we had a few weeks ago. I had on a black/white chevron maxi skirt and a black shirt and came out of the closet.
Ty: Whoooooooooooooooooa. It looks like you swallowed a zebra
Me: What?!?!?!
Ty: Yeah, you better change. That doesn't look very good. Unless you want to wear your cheetah shoes too and then you could be the Big Mama of the Jungle...

No comments:
Post a Comment