Friday night we hit up our local fish fry {which was amazing and I'm still having cravings for it!}with the Happe’s and then continued the night to celebrate a number of things:
1. We sold our house. (FINALLY...5th time’s the charm)
2. Tyler’s Birthday
3. The Happe’s are expecting baby numero 2 in August
4. Brooke switched jobs
 |
| Watching the neighbor kids sled {only picture we were able to capture before she had a MAJOR meltdown...} |
This weekend we went back to Ty’s hometown to celebrate his birthday and were able to participate in S.A.S.S.’s {St. Ansgars Saints Spin} annual Cycling for a Cure. Each year they raise money to find a cure for cancer and host 13 hour of cycling split into 1 hour slots. All of the kids were able to cycle in the 1-2 pm slot and we cycled in celebration of my mom and to the honor the lives of Sydney’s mom and Ty’s grandma. Last year they were able to raise over $7,000 so I’ll be anxious to hear what they accomplished this year. I was a little apprehensive about myself and this ever-growing belly getting on a bike, but it went pretty well. There was only one time Ty had to look over at me and ask if I was okay. There was one song that we had to stand and sit on the bike every 5 seconds and it took me all of 2 times doing that before I realized I just needed to stand and cycle the whole time or the baby might come out right there.
 |
| Sydney & Jordan |
 |
| Wes & Ashley |
The rest of the weekend was spent eating, playing, and sitting around the kitchen table talking and playing card games.
 |
| Helping Daddy celebrate his birthday. |
It looks like a few of us may have had too good of a time:
 |
| Ty and I stopped on an exit ramp, did a Chinese fire drill and when I got back in and adjusted my seat and looked over my two loves were already snoring! |
No comments:
Post a Comment