Sunday, April 29, 2012

11 Months

One month away from a year old... One month away from being a toddler... I can't believe how many people told me how time will fly when you now have kids... A lot of times I tried to really listen to their words and rocked her a little longer than necessary, gave her a few more kisses, or just sat and held her, but as I reflect I don't think it was enough! I miss her as an infant, but I am grateful to be able to see her turn into a child and grow & learn.  We truly have been blessed beyond words...

Age: 11 months

Weight: not sure this month

Height: not sure this month

Size:  She's wearing anything from 9-18 months

Hair: we have hair! I'm happy to report that hair is visible in pictures now.  She's even starting to get "bed head" and a few curlicues that just stick straight up!


Teeth: She got another one on bottom, so it's 3 on the bottom & 4 on top

Sleeping: 
She's been testing her luck lately and staying up until 8 or so at night....


Eating: haven't found a food this kid won't eat.

Movement: she still has ventured trying to walk on her own....

Milestones: will shake her head "yes" & "no"--no, being her favorite...

Favorite toys/activities: I gave her a coaster set and holder while I was getting ready this morning and she literally played with it for A LONG time.  She'd take them out of the holder and then put them back in.

Dislikes: going to bed

Words: "pupee" for Gracie and only to the trained ear can you hear "baba" for bottle, "baba" for baby and "maaah" when she blows a kiss



Her normal play stance

favorite game is taking everything out


I LOVE THIS FACE... This is the face she makes when she discovers something

first step is to insert object in mouth

and then it's go time... (can you tell we have a dog?)

No comments:

Post a Comment