Thursday, March 15, 2012

10 months

Today Harper is 10 months old! Seriously, where did the time go?  I feel like I say it ALL the time, but it's the truth.  If literally feels like minutes ago I was holding this little peanut in my arms for the first time.

So before I share these pictures, I need to give you a little background as to why they are ALL blurry.... This kid MOVES and MOVES and she wouldn't even lay still for one snapshot.  I tried for 30 minutes to get her to lay on her back and all she kept doing was giggling and rolling over.  She won't even sit still, the only way she would sit was if I put one of her stuffed animals (Oatmeal or Petunia) in front of her.
I'm done taking pictures, I've got places to be...




Action shot of her pulling herself up



The excited face that she touch the kitty.

Mom, I really don't want to play the "so big" game...

Catch me if you can


Very meticulous at this age and loves to investigate...


Age: 10 months

Weight: 24 lbs

Height: on our unofficial home growth chart she's right over 2' 4" tall

Size:  She's wearing anything from 9-12 months

Hair: she's grown a lot of hair in the last few months, but still pretty minimal AND GINGER! :)


Teeth: still 2 on bottom and 4 on top!!!!!  We give her these little Cheetos looking things and she'll bite down on them like corn on the cob or something...

Sleeping:
Still takes two naps every day (about 2 hrs each time) and then sleeps from 8pm to 5 am every night.


Eating: she has master using her forefinger and thumb to pick up food (and EVERYTHING she finds on the ground)

Movement: She's a maniac crawling, started figuring out how to walk along the table or a couch.  Will sometimes stand unassisted, but not very often.

Milestones: Stands without help and "soooooo big"

Favorite toys/activities: still anything with music.

Dislikes: she has learned "no" and she does not like to hear when we say it.

Words: Once and awhile she'll say mama if I say it but mostly I say "mama" and she'll say "dada" back.  We also say "tickle, tickle" and she'll say that back as well..  She also knows "so big"



No comments:

Post a Comment