Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nine Months!

Where did the time go?  You know when you get someone stuck in your head at a certain age and you everytime you see them you expect them to be at that age?  Well, that's what I feel with Harper. I think she should still be 4 months old and it isn't until I start looking at all the pictures that I realize she's almost a YEAR old already.  People are serious when they say TIME FLIES! And when we're out and about everyone says, "ohh, I remember when my baby was that age she's X years old now!" I think that's how I'm going to be.... Harper will be going to college and I'll still think she's 4 months old...

So here are some pictures (yes, I know it's been awhile)...










Age: 9 months

Weight: she went to the doctor a few weeks ago and she was 22 lbs.

Height: on our unofficial home growth chart she's right over 2 ft. tall

Size:  She's still in 6-9 month, I brought out a few 12 months, but they're still pretty baggy

Hair: she's grown a lot of hair in the last few months, but still pretty minimal


Teeth: 2 on bottom and 4 on top!!!!!

Sleeping: goes down somewhere between 7:00-8 and sleeps till 5 am.  Lately she's been getting up around 1-3 am and will eat 2 oz and go back to bed.  If I let her "cry it out" she'll get mad and show me who's boss and then eat all 6 oz!

Eating: 4-6 ounces every 3 hours (except at night) and LOVES cereal with bananas!

Movement: investigates EVERYTHING! crawling everywhere, will pull herself up and walk with assistance, but is too scared to try moving on her own

Milestones: Is eating more people food.  We haven't found a food she doesn't like yet.  Took her awhile to like Peas and she still gags on carrots, but she loves them nonetheless

Favorite toys/activities: anything with music.

Dislikes: when we put her in her excersaucer or if she's hungry

Words: She mimics what you do (if you cough, she coughs), LOVES TO SHRIEK AND YELL!, says dada.  I'll say mama and she'll say dada back... 

No comments:

Post a Comment