Monday, July 18, 2011

2 months!

Oofta... somewhere between taking care of a baby, putting our house on the market, getting back into the swing of work, scheduling all the family "Harper visits" this blog has gotten away... But don't worry I come bearing pictures. :)





Here are some of your 2 month stats:
1. You are in size 1 diapers and we have ordered cloth diapers, so they are on their way (see later post on an update about those)
2. It's official, YOU SMILED at Grandma Joni on command.
3. You found your tongue.
4. You are up a lot more during the day, your favorite activities still include looking at lights, ceiling fans, and windows.
5. You went your first night of sleeping 7+ hours, however, it was short lived... You are consistently sleeping somewhere between 5-7 hours, usually waking up for a 3 or 4 am feeding.  Your dad LOVES that!  Funny story, one night when I was extremely tired I whispered to you that if you slept 8 hours I would put $1,000 in your college savings account--just to show me what's up, you slept 7.5 hours exactly! almost made it!!!
6. You still eat 2-4 oz every 3 hours, but occasionally have requested (not politely) more than 4 ounces!
7. You have outgrown all of your newborn clothes and are now in 0-3 months.

and here are these, because seriously, who can resist...



No comments:

Post a Comment