Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 19 Survey

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale ranges from +1-5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  Must be the fluid intake ;)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, did notice both pair of jeans are starting to get tight.  Blamed it on Ty drying them... :)

Sleep: STILL sleeping like a rock, except for getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom...

Best Moment of the Week: Had a friend reassure me that the "muscle twitch" in my stomach I have been feeling is what she a couple weeks later realized was a kick.  So I think I'm ever so lightly feeling Baby D moving.  I guess a few more weeks will tell.
Movement: Kind of has moved to a muscle twitch feeling.

Food Craving: Still cheeseburgers!  I think I've ate more cheeseburgers in the last couple weeks than I did in all of 2010. Also, Orange/Pineapple juice--can't get enough!

Food aversions: No, I seem to have the opposite....  My mom said when she was pregnant with me her doctor told her she had "knife & fork disease".  I pretty sure it's genetic and I have it as well...

Morning sickness: COMPLETELY done with it! WHOOT. WHOOT.

Gender: Still thinking a boy but we're getting closer to knowing for sure.... (still have mixed feelings about finding out!)

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: Still in!

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding rings: still on!

Exercise: Back to walking a lot at work now that school has started again I don't really have time to work out.

What I miss: an ice cold Coors Light with green olives. 

What I'm looking forward to this week: By the next time I write we should know the sex! whoot! whoot!

Weekly Wisdom: I've been a little peeved that my baby bump hasn't popped yet and instead looks like a muffin top.  I was told by quite a few people that I should enjoy the muffin top because once I do pop I'll want to go back to the muffin top.  People don't seem to want to rub a muffin top as much as they do a baby bump...

Favorite item bought this week: Still, have been very good and have made no purchases.  It partially still doesn't feel real.  I'm thinking once we have the ultrasound it will feel a lot more real and I'll get into panic mood and start buying like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment