Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 17 Survey

So, I took a little break over the holidays.. I did not have to work and spent most of my days cleaning and lounging around the house. I think Ty would disagree and say I was running to Target everyday, but hey, a girls got to get clearanced Christmas items!


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: home scale says +1.5 from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Received some as gifts, but they aren't being used yet!

Sleep: sleeping like a rock, except for getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom...

Best Moment of the Week: I had off work all week, so it was nice to sleep in and lounge around the house. I did a lot of "nesting" this week by deep cleaning the entire house!

Movement: It's hard to explain, but I feel "sloshing" in my stomach. My friend experienced the same thing and I thought she was just explaining gas, but I definitely don't think it's that anymore now that I'm experiencing it.

Food Craving: Cheeseburgers! I'm naturally not a big red meat eater, so before pregnancy I always noticed when my iron is getting low because I would crave red meat. I assume my body is telling me the same thing now.

Food aversions: Still can't eat cottage cheese or almonds--and those used to be my daily staples!

Morning sickness: COMPLETELY done with it! WHOOT. WHOOT.

Gender: Still thinking a boy. I have totally opposite symptoms then all my friends that are pregnant with girls.

Labor Signs: no thank you.

Belly Button: Still in!

Stretch Marks: none (whispered with fingers crossed) shhh.

Wedding rings: still on!

Exercise: Worked out over break and it felt great. Had to keep stopping to answer Tyler, "Yes, I'm feeling fine. Yes, I'll stop if I need too..."

What I miss: my energy. Simple tasks seem to be such an ordeal lately.

What I'm looking forward to this week: we have a check-up appointment on the Wednesday and then we schedule our appointment for our next ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom: Take 12 weeks off for maternity leave. It's the only time you get to spend just the two of you.

Favorite item bought this week: We received A LOT of books for Christmas gifts. So exciting being that Ty and I understand the importance of literacy at an early age. This babe is going to have a library that can compete with any city library!

No comments:

Post a Comment