Tuesday, October 4, 2011

they're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Ty-isms....THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! :)  I'm not quite sure if he stopped with them for awhile or if I was just too darn tired to register them as being funny Ty-isms...

Ty-ism #26
Me: Jess thinks Harper's ready for cereal
Ty: CEREAL?!?!?!?!!?!
Me: yes, why?
Ty: SHE DOESN'T HAVE TEETH!
Me: I know, but they start eating it about this age...They start needing to eat more and the bottle doesn't always satisfy them, so you start giving them cereal.
Ty: SHE DOESN'T HAVE TEETH!
Me: it's baby cereal, it's just mashed up mush and you add formula and make it the consistency you want.
Ty: OHHH, I thought she was ready for like Fruit Loops or something...

Ty-ism #27:
Tyler was getting ready to give Harper a bath and undressing her.  She knows when it's bathtime and gets really happy and smiley.  Ty was taking advantage of the free laughs that instantly make you have a better day, by having her stand on the island and making her dance while he waited for me to get the water ready.
Me: You should be careful when she's naked like that...
Ty: Ohh, she's fine. 
Ty talking to Harper: You'd never..
That's when Harper peed all over him....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment