Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 34 Survey

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: +27...(baby will start to gain 1 lb a week...not sure where all this baby is going to go...as Ty puts it my belly is stretched to its max)

Maternity Clothes: yup! Gotta love the elastic waistband!

Sleep: I am definitely not a side or back sleeper, so my nights have many interruptions as I'm flopping from side to side to try and get comfortable...

Best Moment of the Week: we installed the crib!  Pictures are very close to making their way on here...just need to get a few decorations on the wall and we're set

Movement: This little lady has the hiccups!  I would say she gets them 3-4 times a day.  Last night I was laying down and had Tyler put his hand on my stomach and he could feel my whole belly shake when she had a hiccup.  We feel sorry for the little girl as we both HATE it when we have hiccups...

Food Craving: I noticed the last few weeks I have ate A LOT of bananas and yogurt (and even purchased them both in bulk from Costco)--usually it's a texture thing, but apparently that changes too.

Food aversions: Haven't turned down food yet!

Morning sickness: I figured it out! It was due to talking my prenatal and multivitamin in the morning.  I have switched it to nightly and I am not longer getting sick.  Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT?!?!?!?

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: I think I might have experienced a Braxton Hicks contraction, but I'm not sure...

Belly Button: technically, I would say it's still in...but very shallow.  Side note: we took birthing class this weekend which came with a book, Tyler pointed out every picture of a belly and commented if my belly button was better, worse, or the same as the model's.... I'm glad to report to you that mine isn't the worse one out there... :)

Stretch Marks: broke down and bought cocoa butter this weekend and started applying as I'm not sure my skin will give anymore to accomodate this babe.

Wedding ring: still on, but getting a little tight...

Exercise: If you call walking from the bed to the bathroom excercise, than yah...(that's about all it takes to get me out of breath!)

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and being able to (comfortably) tie my shoes...

What I'm looking forward to this week: This is our last week without night classes until the baby is born, we're trying to get in as much "us" time as well as getting everything prepared around the house...

Weekly Wisdom: don't forget about date night after the baby!

Favorite item bought this week: Nothing--I've been good...however, my MIL scored BIG at garage sales in St. Ansgar....Way to go Joni!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment