Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 10: Prune

   

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)


On a side note, my morning sickness has subsided! WAHOO!!! Once and awhile I will still get sick in the morning and occasionally right before bed, but it's nothing like it was!  Trying to hide uncontrollable gagging or the urge to yak at work and school was nearly impossible!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Katie and Tyler! I am so excited for you! I look forward to reading your "progressive" comments. Hopefully, I will be able to see the baby (and you of course) on my visit to Midwest July 2009.

    I wish you the very best during your pregnancy..once the morning sickness is completely over, you will really enjoy the baby growing!

    Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete